As with any sport, those motivated to take their game to the next level may want to invest in private chess lessons.
Private chess lessons help players by:
1. Identifying weaknesses in the player’s game; so that individually tailored lessons can focus on helping the player to strengthen these areas.
2. Reviewing the player’s games and introducing stronger and more complex moves, better plan development, and effective execution of strategy.
3. Addressing opening issues, developing expertise in middle game work, and solidifying endgame theory.
4. “Play and Train” method, where the coach plays the player and trains by commenting on moves, planning, and technique.
5. Understanding the importance of proper tournament preparation and developing a tournament routine suitable to the specific player’s style.
For more information on Private Chess Lessons, contact us: