Our Team Members are all involved in chess in terms of tournaments (competing, organizing, and directing), chess instruction (private and group lessons), and as chess book authors (see list of books below).
• Everyman Chess book, What Chess Coaches Don’t Tell You by FM John Doknjas and Victoria Doknjas
• Everyman Chess book, The AI Revolutions in Chess by FM Joshua Doknjas.
• Chessable course, Dealing with Flank Openings by FM Joshua Doknjas.
• Everyman Chess book, Opening Repertoire: The Modern Benoni by FM John Doknjas.
• Everyman Chess book, Opening Repertoire: The Ruy Lopez by FM Joshua Doknjas.
• Everyman Chess book, Opening Repertoire: The Sicilian Najdorf by FM John Doknjas and NM Joshua Doknjas
On our Doknjas Chess Facebook page, we are sharing chess news and photos from Canada and around the world, as well as posting chess-related articles that we hope you will find interesting, enlightening, and perhaps, at times uplifting.