The BC Chess Workshops and the Rotaract Club of Victoria (UVIC) are proud to present six of our Top BC Junior Chess Players at a Blitz Chess Fundraiser Event to raise awareness and donations for the BC Children’s Hospital.
This is an awesome opportunity to support our young people’s initiatives. Please join us for a fun time playing a blitz (5 mins) chess challenge game with one of our strongest BC Junior Chess Players. All for a great cause, the BC Children’s Hospital.
Date/Time: Sunday, February 26, 2017
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Location: Hillside Shopping Centre, 1644 Hillside Ave, Victoria, BC
Entry by Donation: Minimum $10 per blitz game
For full details on the February 26 Blitz Fundraiser Event, click on the poster below.
Featured Top BC Junior Players
- FIDE Master Jason Cao, BC Chess Champion
- FIDE Master John Doknjas, U18 BC Youth Chess Champion
- Candidate FIDE Master Joshua Doknjas, U14 BC Youth Chess Champion
- Patrick Huang, World Open U13 Champion
- Neil Doknjas, BC Junior Champion
- Matthew Geng, Victoria Grade 8-12 Champion
Thank you to our Wonderful Sponsor!
- Hillside Shopping Centre
- Victoria Junior Chess Society
- Rotaract Club of Victoria (UVIC)
- BC Chess Workshops
For More Info Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org